Life throws us different kinds of challenges, this class will prepare you for all of them. Be ready to test your conditioning (and strength) in this cross-training/HITT interval based class. This class will incorporate the best multiple modalities, allowing for unlimited variety and creativity. All fitness levels are welcome!
“MetCon” is a term used for metabolic conditioning and is a workout involving repeated and/or sustained high-intensity exercises, usually involving weight lifting movements, with short rest periods in order to burn fat or create a “conditioning” effect.
Maximum Capacity: 15
- Participants must wear a mask upon entrance and exit of the fitness center. Once exercising one does not have to wear a mask, unless you choose to.
- If you are not exercising (e.g. talking to someone), a mask is to be worn.
- There is enough space in the fitness center to maintain social distance when exercising.
- Participants are to wipe down the equipment after use. There will be time to clean between usage. Paper towels and cleaning spray will be available as well as three hand sanitizer stations.
- Bring your own water bottle.
Instructor: Michael Yuschak
OH Sports Performance Coach
Location: Kadens Family Fitness Center
Max Class Size15
- Monday, December 7, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, December 14, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm