This class has reached capacity.
Join your friends in playing round robin tennis matches, practicing your singles and doubles skills, and increasing your tennis knowledge. Open to boys and girls in grades 6-8, the Jr Tennis Club is designed for beginning to intermediate junior players who have taken lessons previously. Activities may vary based on weekly attendance numbers. The Club will meet on Sundays from 3:30-5:00 on Sundays and will be supervised by Ottawa Hills parent Michelle Walker.
All players should bring their own tennis racket and water bottle.
Minimum number needed: 6 players
Maximum number: 20 players
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- Players are not required to wear masks while playing, but should be worn at all other times.
- Parents on the sidelines are asked to remain 6 feet apart from non-family members. Per the Lucas County mask ordinance, "Face coverings are required outdoors when within 6 feet of individuals outside your household."
- All participants are asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before arrival to the fields.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice or game if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Parent Coordinator: Michelle Walker
Location: OHHS Tennis Courts
- Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 3:30pm - 5:00pm