Come learn the "Game of Kings" in a fun and nurturing environment. This camp strikes an appropriate balance between children simply enjoying the game of chess and learning basic tactics and strategies through problem solving and critical thinking exercises. Lessons include history's greatest games and puzzles to help students learn how to focus and make better decisions. The week culminates with a camp tournament.
The camp will be taught by Coach Ryan Clayton.
United States National Chess Master, #1 rated player in Northwest Ohio, 3 time Toledo High School Champion, and 2010 Ohio High School State Champion, Director of Great Lakes Chess (40+ state championship titles)
Instructor: Ryan Clayton
Location: OHES Community Room
Max Class Size10
- Monday, June 21, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, June 25, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm