Registration has closed for this program.
The OHES Run Club program is designed to introduce running as a fun sport that promotes a healthy and fit lifestyle. The program will focus on participation and self-improvement while considering individual differences and running experience. Good form, pacing, dynamic stretching, core strength, healthy eating and hydration are some of the concepts that will be incorporated with fun running activities.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00-4:00pm at OHES. In case of bad weather, practice will be moved in to the New Gym.
A meet schedule will be determined at the beginning of the season and communicated by the coach. Meets will be during the week and in some cases take the place of practice, depending on the date.
Each runner should be dressed in appropriate clothes and shoes for running and also bring their own water bottle to each practice.
Instructor: Emily Nixon
Location: OHES - meet in hallway outside of New Gym
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm