In this camp, each day will be focused on a different course...appetizers, entrees, desserts. The young chefs will also create a menu and name their restaurant. On the last day of camp, the chefs will create a multi-course meal of their choice. Throughout the week, everyone will learn about cooking techniques & ingredients while creating (and eating) delicious dishes!
It might get messy in the kitchen, so feel free to send along an apron or wear clothes that are easily cleaned.
Please make sure any food allergies are listed with your registration.
Face masks are required except while eating.
Instructor: Rachel Chernow
Location: OHHS Family Consumer Science Room
Max Class Size10
- Monday, July 19, 2021 at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Friday, July 23, 2021 at 9:30am - 12:00pm