In this camp, budding chefs will learn how to create the cuisines of a different country each day. We will be cooking up some of the fabulous flavors from around the world while also learning about some of the cooking techniques & ingredients that make them unique. Learn basic techniques of cooking, while creating (and eating) delicious international culinary creations! Come join us as we travel the world through cooking!
It might get messy in the kitchen, so feel free to send along an apron or wear clothes that are easily cleaned.
Please make sure any food allergies are listed with your registration.
Face masks are required except while eating.
Instructor: Rachel Chernow
Location: OHHS Family Consumer Science Room
Max Class Size10
- Monday, July 19, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, July 23, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm