Ottawa Hills Field Hockey summer camp is a great opportunity to introduce the sport of field hockey to your young athletes. Participants will have fun with lots of small drills and contests.
We will focus and review the fundamentals of the sport starting with - how to hold a stick, proper body positioning, moving the ball with dribbling, push passing, drives, and sweeps.
Also included will be understanding field positions, defensive moves including tackles and jabs, small game-play, 3v3, 2v1, 1v1 and more! Those who are interested, will also have the opportunity to try goalkeeper as well!
Instructor: Summer Vanni
OHHS Varsity coach
Location: OHES Fields
- Monday, June 14, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:00am
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:00am
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:00am
- Friday, June 18, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:00am