Learn to draw some awesome one-point perspective drawings and optical illusions! Master the skill of spotlight shading, adding volume and mass to your drawing. Study the drawing masters Albrecht Durer and da Vinci to create uber-realistic animals and portraiture as well as car and fashion design. Young artists will use a variety of materials, including India ink, charcoal, conte crayon, colored and drawing pencils to fill their own personal sketchbooks.
Sketchbooks and all other supplies are included.
Face masks will be required.
Instructor: Cindy Bodziak
OHES Art Teacher
Location: OHES Art Room
Max Class Size15
- Monday, June 21, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, June 25, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm