If you could have any pet in the universe, what would you choose? An alligator, a giraffe, an 8 foot
boa constrictor, or a baby kangaroo? How about a unicorn or a T-rex? This class will give young
artists the opportunity to create the fantastical critter of their dreams! Experimenting with
techniques in illustration, paint and sculpture, students will sketch their ideal pet, then create a 3-D
sculpture complete with fur, scales, horns, whiskers, wings and more. Artists will then create even
more examples of “Perfect Pets” from clay and other sculpting mediums! From puppies and kittens to your favorite Pikachu, let’s create some “pawsitively” perfect pets!
Face masks will be required.
Instructor: Cindy Bodziak
OHES Art Teacher
Location: OHES Art Room
Max Class Size16
- Monday, June 21, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:30am
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:30am
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:30am
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:30am
- Friday, June 25, 2021 at 9:00am - 11:30am