Join us this summer as we make Sculpey jewelry, colorful bead bracelets, and clay amulets. We’ll decorate summer hats, T-shirts and aprons with splatter paint, tie-dye and batik. Artists may bring other items - sneakers, jeans, flip flops, umbrella, beach towel and/or pillowcase- anything you would like to jazz up for summer fun! Hint: Aprons may be used for art class, Village Life cooking class or given to Dad for Father’s Day gift (June 20)!
One t-shirt, hat and apron will be provided.
Face masks will be required.
Instructor: Cindy Bodziak
OHES Art Teacher
Location: OHES Art Room
Max Class Size15
- Monday, June 14, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, June 18, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm