In this camp, budding chefs will learn how to create some of the favorite foods of summer. Some of the creations may include picnic foods, frozen treats, County Fair favorites and recipes using fruits and veggies of summer. The young chefs will also learn basic techniques of cooking, while creating (and eating) delicious summer favorites!
It might get messy in the kitchen, so feel free to send along an apron or wear clothes that are easily cleaned.
Please make sure any food allergies are listed with your registration.
Face masks are required except while eating.
Instructor: Rachel Chernow
Location: OHHS Family Consumer Science Room
Max Class Size10
- Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm