In this camp, young bakers will learn how to create favorite desserts from around the world. Each day will focus on sweet treats from a different country. We will be cooking up some fun recipes while also learning about cooking techniques & ingredients. Learn the fundamentals of baking and cooking, while creating (and eating) delicious desserts! Come join us as we travel the world while baking!
It might get messy in the kitchen, so feel free to send along an apron or wear clothes that are easily cleaned.
Please make sure any food allergies are listed with your registration.
Face masks are required except while eating.
Instructor: Rachel Chernow
Location: OHHS Family Consumer Science Room
Max Class Size10
- Monday, June 7, 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Friday, June 11, 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am