What's cooking?! Get an early start on spring while exploring
delights in the kitchen! Learn basic techniques of cooking and baking
while creating fun recipes for spring.
It might get messy in the kitchen, so feel free to send along an apron or wear clothes that are easily cleaned.
Please make sure any food allergies are listed in your child's profile on your account.
Maximum class size: 8
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- All students are required to wear a face covering, except while eating.
- Children will be dismissed at the doors by the community room. Parents are asked to meet their child at the door and not enter the building.
- All participants will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival to class.
- A participant who has taken a Covid-19 test should not attend until they receive a report of negative results.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice or game if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Rachel Chernow
Location: OHES Kitchen
Max Class Size8
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm