Get ready for baseball season! Work with Coach Hardman and members of the varsity team on all components of baseball. Drills and games will be used to work on fielding, batting, pitching and running. Don't miss it!
All players must:
- Wear a masks/face covering must be worn when entering/exiting the building/gym and at any other times when not actively playing.
- Bring a water bottle - drinking fountains are not usable at this time.
Please remember all Covid and school guidelines must be followed:
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- One parent may enter the building for drop off/pick up. Face masks are required.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Should a player contract Covid-19, please notify the coach, Village Life and the school immediately.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Coach Chris Hardman & OHHS team members
Location: OHHS Main Gym
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:30pm