This class has reached capacity.
Have you ever wanted to make your own video game? Participants will learn the basics of the Scratch programming language by designing, building and sharing their own video game.
Maximum class size: 8
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- All students are required to wear a face covering.
- Children will be dismissed at the doors by the community room (door #5). Parents are asked to not enter the building.
- All participants will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival to class.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice or game if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Sylvania STEM Center
Location: OHES Community Room
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm