Amazing Athletes uses a multi-sport program to benefit children physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally. The program introduces the fundamentals of 10 different sports (soccer, hockey, volleyball, basketball, tennis, lacrosse, football, track and field, baseball, and golf) in a non-competitive environment.
Children in Amazing Athletes routinely gain greater confidence, learn to combine fitness with fun, and develop 6 key motor skills: Balancing | Running | Jumping | Throwing | Catching | Kicking
All children should bring a snack of their choice to enjoy during the snack break.
A parent/caregiver is asked to stay during the program.
Class size: minimum 4 / maximum 10
Instructor: Stacey Neldon, Young Athletes United and Village resident
Location: OHES New Gym
- Monday, June 19, 2023 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Friday, June 23, 2023 at 10:00am - 11:00am