Youth Flag Football House League - Back by popular demand!
Open to grades 3-5. The league will follow the USA Flag Football Rules and Regulations.
Practices: The first practice will be held on September 7 from 6:30-7:30pm to introduce coaches and players to the game. After teams are formed, coaches may schedule practices for their individual teams, times and dates TBD.
Games: Start Monday September 12 on the practice fields. The season will consist of 8 games to be played on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30 with each team playing just one game a night (a specific schedule will be sent out after teams are established). The season will culminate with a championship game on October 5.
Coaches are needed! No previous football experience necessary. Coach Neuendorf will hold a coaches meeting for all interested prior to the season to go over strategies and rules for the game. On the registration form, you will have the option of signing up to help. Before coaching, all volunteer coaches must fulfill a few coaching requirements, including a background check, concussion and sudden cardiac arrest training. You can find all the coaching requirements HERE.
Uniform & Equipment: Players will receive a shirt in their team color. Each player will be responsible for their own shorts and cleats. The flags and balls will be provided by the league. Each player will need to bring their own water bottle.
Minimum number of players needed: 28
Registration Deadline: August 26
After the deadline, the registration cost will increase by $10.
Coordinator: Greg Neuendorf & Volunteer Coaches
Location: OHES Fields
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, September 12, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, September 19, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, September 26, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Monday, October 3, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 6:30pm - 7:30pm