Registration deadline - extended to September 6 at 10:00pm. No registrations will be accepted after this date.
Youth Flag Football House League - Back by popular demand!
Open to grades 3-5. The league will follow the USA Flag Football Rules and Regulations.
Practices: One pre-draft practices will be held on September 9 from 6:00-7:00pm to introduce coaches and players to the game. After teams are formed, coaches may schedule practices for their individual teams, times and dates TBD.
Games: Start Monday September 14 on the practice fields. The season will consist of 8 games to be played on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:00 with each team playing just one game a night (a specific schedule will be sent out after teams are established). The season will culminate with a championship game on October 7.
Coaches are needed! No previous football experience necessary. Coach Neuendorf will hold a coaches meeting for all interested prior to the season to go over strategies and rules for the game. On the registration form, you will have the option of signing up to help. Before coaching, all volunteer coaches must fulfill a few coaching requirements, including a background check, concussion and sudden cardiac arrest training (all done online).
Uniform & Equipment: Because all plans are subject to change due to COVID-19, no jerseys will be issued this year. Once the teams are determined, players will be asked to wear a shirt in their team color. Each player will be responsible for their own shorts and cleats. The flags and balls will be provided by the league. Each player will need to bring their own water bottle.
Minimum number of players needed: 28
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- Players are not required to wear masks while playing but it is perfectly acceptable to do so if you prefer.
- Parents on the sidelines are asked to remain 6 feet apart from non-family members. Per the Lucas County mask ordinance, "Face coverings are required outdoors when within 6 feet of individuals outside your household."
- All participants are asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before arrival to the fields.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice or game if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Coordinator: Greg Neuendorf & Volunteer Coaches
Location: OHES Fields
- Monday, September 21, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, September 28, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, October 5, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm