Tackle football league is open to grades 5 & 6. Practices will be held on the elementary practice fields and home games will be held in the football stadium. Away games will be determined by the schedule.
Once practice starts, it will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30-7:00. Practice dates TBD.
Games will be played on Sundays from mid September through mid October, followed by a playoff weekend. Complete season schedule will be announced once finalized.
Please note: due to the uncertainty related to COVID-19, if restrictions or guidelines change, the season schedule may need to be adjusted.
Registration Deadline: August 24
Minimum number of players needed: 15
Questions: Contact Sean Hickey firstname.lastname@example.org
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- Players are not required to wear masks while playing but it is perfectly acceptable to do so if you prefer.
- Parents on the sidelines are asked to remain 6 feet apart from non-family members. Per the Lucas County mask ordinance, "Face coverings are required outdoors when within 6 feet of individuals outside your household."
- All participants are asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before arrival to the fields.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice or game if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Sean Hickey
Location: OHES Fields & OHHS Stadium
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 5:30pm - 7:00pm