Who’s ready to renovate their bedroom this summer? Make a lovely ring/jewelry tray from clay, hand-paint a tiny succulent pot for your window sill, make your own pillow, and create a 3-D monogram. You’ll also get to tie-dye a new pillowcase and create beautiful designs to hang from your ceilings and walls. Choose your new color scheme and join us for redecorating fun!
All supplies included. Wear old clothes and bring an art shirt.
Instructor: Cindy Bodziak
OHES Art Teacher
Location: OHES Art Room
- Monday, June 13, 2022 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, June 17, 2022 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm