In this camp, budding chefs will learn how to create favorite culinary dishes and sweet treats. In the kitchen, the kids will be cooking up some fun recipes while also learning about cooking techniques & ingredients. Learn the fundamentals of baking and cooking, while creating (and eating) delicious creations!
It might get messy in the kitchen, so feel free to send along an apron or wear clothes that are easily cleaned.
Please make sure any food allergies are listed with your registration.
Instructor: Rachel Chernow
Village resident and owner of Baking by Rachel
Location: OHHS - Room #101 (Family Consumer Science Room)
Max Class Size12
- Monday, June 12, 2023 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Friday, June 16, 2023 at 12:30pm - 3:00pm