Please note: classes will be held on Mondays or Wednesdays, depending on the week.
Life throws us different kinds of challenges, this class will prepare you for all of them. Be ready to test your conditioning (and strength) in this cross-training/HITT interval based class. This class will incorporate the best multiple modalities, allowing for unlimited variety and creativity. All fitness levels are welcome!
“MetCon” is a term used for metabolic conditioning and is a workout involving repeated and/or sustained high-intensity exercises, usually involving weight lifting movements, with short rest periods in order to burn fat or create a “conditioning” effect.
Max class size: 15
Instructor: Michael Yuschak
OH Sports Performance Coach
Location: Kadens Family Fitness Center
Max Class Size15
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, January 31, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, February 7, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, February 14, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Monday, February 28, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm