FIRST Lego League Jr is a program that captures young children’s curiosity and directs it towards discovering the wonders of science and technology. This program features real-world scientific concepts to be explored through research, teamwork, construction, and imagination. Guided by adult coaches, teams use LEGO bricks to build a model that moves and develop a Show Me Poster to illustrate their journey.
Through this course, children will:
- Design and build a challenge-related model using LEGO components
- Create a Show Me Poster and practice presentation skills
- Explore challenges facing today’s scientists
- Discover real-world math and science
- Begin developing teamwork skills
- Choose to participate in expos and showcases
- Engage in team activities guided by FLL Jr. Core Values
Show Me EXPO will be held the second week of December with more details to come.
Maximum class size: 14
Instructor: Sylvania STEM Center Instructors
Location: OHES Community Room
Max Class Size15
- Monday, November 29, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Monday, December 6, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm