Join us for 4 weeks of Saturday basketball fun! This program is especially designed for the primary grade child using shorter baskets to enhance play. The program will emphasize dribbling, passing, ball handling, shooting, defense skills and good sportsmanship. Each week will focus on instruction, fun drills and scrimmage games.
Coach Chris Hardman will be running the clinic but he would like to have 2-3 parents helping each Saturday. If you can help, please include your name when you register.
All players must:
- Wear a mask/face covering at all times.
- Bring a water bottle - drinking fountains are not usable at this time.
Please remember all Covid and school guidelines must be followed:
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district
- One parent may enter the building for drop off/pick up. Face masks are required.
- A participant who has taken a Covid-19 test should not attend until they receive a report of negative results.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Should a player contract Covid-19, please notify the coach, Village Life and the school immediately.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Chris Hardman
Location: OHES New Gym
Max Class Size20
- Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 10:20am - 11:20am