This class has reached capacity.
Learn the basics of programming using a fun block based coding program Scratch JR.
Participants will learn to make interactive, animated stories and scenes.
Maximum class size: 8
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- All students are required to wear a face covering.
- Children will be dismissed at the doors by the community room (door #5). Parents are asked to not enter the building.
- All participants will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival to class.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice or game if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Sylvania STEM Center
Location: OHES Community Room
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm