Kids yoga can allow your child to explore his/hers own strength & flexibility levels. This class gives the child the tools to develop focus, flexibility & relaxation. These tools are helpful in enhancing performance levels in sports, dance & school focus. All students should bring a mat or a bath towel.
The class will start and end in the OHES community room, but will mostly be held outside, weather permitting.
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- All students are required to wear a face covering.
- Children will be dismissed at the doors by the community room (door #5). Parents are asked to not enter the building.
- All participants will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival to class.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend a practice or game if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Ann Heckler
Location: OHES Community Room
Max Class Size8
- Friday, September 25, 2020 at 2:55pm - 3:45pm
- Friday, October 2, 2020 at 2:55pm - 3:45pm
- Friday, October 9, 2020 at 2:55pm - 3:45pm