Tournament Baseball Team - Grades 3-5
Weekend Tournaments Starting in June
This is a team for those players who want to play at a more competitive level. This team will be kid pitch and play with full baseball rules (steal, lead off, etc). Tournaments will be on weekends starting in May.
- all players must also be registered to play House Baseball
- Parents & interested players must attend a mandatory meeting on April 11 at 7:00pm in the Community Room. More information will be given about this team at that time.
- Official registration will take place at the meeting.
- Evaluations will occur during the 2nd week of House Baseball to determine the team.
Games & Practice
- Tournaments will be played on weekends and will be played between mid-June and mid-July
- Practices will be held on Saturdays
- A practice and tournament schedule will be given at a later date once it is finalized
- Tournaments will be local to semi-local (Bowling Green, Monroe, etc)
All players must wear a complete uniform. Uniforms will be different from the house league uniforms but will consist of jersey and hat. Players are to provide their own white baseball pants and socks.
Each player should provide their own glove. Bats & helmets are provided, but players are encouraged to bring their own if they have them.
Registration & Cost
There are 2 steps to registration: 1) Fill out the interest form HERE and attend the mandatory meeting on April 11 at 7:00pm 2) Once costs are determined, you will be asked to pay online.
Contact Donnie Stevens at email@example.com or Sean Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting April 26, 2013, the Ohio Department of Health requires parents and athletes to receive concussion information annually for each sport.
LINDSAY'S LAW (SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST)
In accordance with Lindsay’s Law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in an athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about the nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
The following resources were developed to implement Lindsay’s Law. With your registration, you are agreeing that you have received and reviewed this information regarding sudden cardiac arrest:
For parents/guardians and youth athletes:
Lindsay’s Law Parent Info Video: Watch HERE
Parental Handout: Read HEREInstructor: Donnie Stevens & Sean Hickey
Location: OHES Fields and other area fields
Saturday, June 15, 2019 9:00am