This camp is designed to introduce middle schoolers to the fitness center while at the same time introducing them to exercise fundamentals. The campers will learn how to use the fitness center's conditioning equipment and the correct way to perform body weight and weighted exercises. Each day will include a warmup, workout and cool down with a focus on having fun.
This camp is a perfect way for new and returning junior high students to get acclimated to the Kadens Family Fitness Center.
Face masks are required.
Instructor: Michael Yuschak
OH Sports Performance Coach
Location: Kadens Family Fitness Center
Max Class Size12
- Monday, July 19, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 11:00am - 12:00pm