Open to students in elementary school through junior high. Must have Coach V or Coach Ryan's approval, if they have not previously been in this class.
This class will improve overall chess skills by local master, Ryan Clayton, 3 times Beach Tournament Champion/2010 Ohio High School State Champion.
The Ottawa Hills Chess Club is one of the strongest scholastic chess clubs in Ohio. Over the past four years, Ottawa Hills Elementary School has won several state chess championship titles.
Face mask/covering required during entire class.
Minimum: 6 students
Maximum: 10 students
- Children will be dismissed at the doors by the community room (door #5).
- All participants will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival to class.
- All plans and schedules are subject to change according to guidelines set forth by the state, county or school district.
- Under no circumstance should a participant attend class if their temperature is above 100 degrees fahrenheit, exhibit other COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Participants should not attend if they have taken a Covid-19 test and are awaiting results.
- We want everyone to have fun while staying safe and healthy!
Instructor: Ryan Clayton
Location: OHES Community Room
Max Class Size10
- Monday, April 19, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Monday, April 26, 2021 at 3:00pm - 4:00pm