The Greater Toledo Aquatic Club offers lessons for all abilities (but must be at least 4 years old). Whether your child is just beginning to explore water safety and introductory stroke mechanics or looking to gain confidence through increased endurance and stroke technique refinement, the GTAC instructors will assist you with all your aquatic needs. The swim lessons offer individualized attention with a low swimmer to staff ration.
Lessons take place on Sundays in 1/2 hour lesson slots. There are 8 spots for each 1/2 hr session.
There are no refunds, credits or pro-ration given if a student misses a lesson).
Instructor: GTAC Instructors
Location: St. Francis de Sales High School Natatorium, 2323 W. Bancroft St
Max Class Size8
- Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 2:30pm - 3:00pm